Returns and Care
Arabel Manners may accept unused Products in their original condition and proceed to a refund if the original purchase receipt and its return authorization number are sent with the Product.
In addition, Arabel Manners will not accept any return of Products that appear to have been used or have been damaged.
The turquoise outsole of the shoes is fragile and shall remain unmarked and in its original condition. You shall try the shoes only on a clean and carpeted surface. Arabel Manners reserves the right to refuse the return of the Products or to accept, if the Products have been returned with an apparently damaged outsole or missing items.
Within fourteen (14) days from receipt of your order, you shall inform Arabel Manners of your wish to return the Product(s).
To do so, you can:
- contact the Customer Service at Royal Mail giving the business name AM Footwear in order to receive its authorization number and the Royal Mail preprinted label by email. You then have fourteen (14) days to return the product.
You will not bear the return shipping costs if you follow the return instructions as included below:–
- You must return the Product in its original parcel and original box, with all related accessories included when you opened the parcel, such as: dust bag(s), cleaning brush, shoe cloth, shoe care card, creams and other accessories. If not, you will incur the payment of a fee.
- Place the original box, the return authorization email and the original purchase invoice in the shipping parcel.
- You may also organize the return with the courier of your choice, under your responsibility, within fourteen (14) days of informing the customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, you agree to take particular care when packing the Product to be returned. If the returned Product has been damaged due to improper packaging, Arabel Manners reserves the right to refuse its return or to accept it with a partial refund only (price reduced with repair costs).
- Following receipt of your Products in return, and provided that the return conditions are met, Arabel Manners shall notify you by email that the total or partial refund of your Order is being processed. A credit shall then be issued in the same form as the original payment.
- The refund may take up to 10 (ten) working days after Arabel Manners has sent you the confirmation of the return.
Arabel Manners ensure that high quality standards are continuously met in the manufacturing of all Products. Every Product is controlled before being shipped.
However, if your Product shows any defect, please contact the Customer Service immediately, and no later than five (5) days from the date of delivery, at the following email address at: email@example.com
In such case, you must indicate in your email the alleged defect by providing the following: detailed photos of the Product, purchase date, number of the Order, etc.
In case of a recognized defect, Arabel Manners undertakes to either replace the defective product subject to available stocks, or fully refund the purchase price to you.
The turquoise lacquer of the soles wears out with the use of the shoes. This is not a manufacturing defect of the shoe, but a consequence of wear and tear arising from normal usage.
Arabel Manners strongly recommends that you consult a professional in leather care or a shoemaker for specific care advice.
In order to keep your products in good condition, it is recommended to uphold leather care as follows:
- Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth;
- Always store Your Products away from light and heat;
- Store your products in the Arabel Manners dust bag that is provided
- Use Arabel Manners creams and polishes for best results